BlogOnX Introduce Yourself – Soph-obsessed
BlogOnX is fast approaching and that only means one thing.. Time for the BlogOnX Introduce Yourself Linky!
1.Share a recent photo of yourself:
This is in no way a recent photograph of me BUT I am 31 weeks pregnant and I feel like a gigantic whale so I get away with it!
2. What’s your favourite pizza topping?
I have a mild obsession with the create your own spicy beef, red onion and sweetcorn from Sainsbury’s although right now even the thought of it gives me heartburn!
3. You can have dinner with any three guests dead or alive- who do you choose and why?
- My late Grandmother who had early onset dementia and passed away really young. She was like a mother to me and I felt like we lost her long before she passed because of her illness. I’d just like to thank her for making me the person I am today.
- Bethenny Frankel who is an absolute kick ass business woman. She literally came from nothing with no support or family (like myself) and she is slaying the corporate world and she deserves every ounce of her success.
- Tom Hardy… No explanation needed.
4. Up to now what would you consider being your biggest life achievement?
Surviving. Hmm this sounds really morbid but it’s entirely true. My childhood and family dynamic was so toxic and yet I’m still here and I’m making something of life and I pretty damn impressed with that.
5. If you woke up tomorrow as a character from any Disney film or book who would you be and why?
Probably Belle from Beauty & the Beast!
6. What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
I’m usually pretty desperate for the toilet since this baby permanently resides on my bladder.
7. If you won the lottery what would be the very first thing you would buy and why?
A big house so I could rescue all the stray dogs. My friends and I often have this conversation and my answer is always the same. I would literally take in every stray dog if we had the space!
8. What is your favourite quote from a movie?
“Toto, I’ve a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.” From The Wizard of Oz
9. If you were a superhero what would your super power be?
I’d have a huge volume control so I could turn people down or mute them entirely.
10. What is the best piece of advice you have ever been given?
“Just be yourself.”
11. Which emoji do you use the most?
The cry laughing one. I must use it in every other sentence at least.
12. If you could go back in time and tell yourself anything what would it be?
It gets harder before it gets easier but it’s all worth it in the end.
13. What do you currently have set as the wallpaper on your phone?
Most people have their kids or significant other but mine is:
He is my French Bulldog and he is called Stitch. I freaking love him and we are joined at the hip!
14. If you could do anything in the world as a legitimate job what would you do?
Similar to question 7 I would rescue all the stray dogs.
15. Where is your favourite place in the world?
Kefalonia it’s a Greek island and literally my happy place. I often imagine escaping there. Maybe one day I will open my stray dog farm there!!
If you are going to BlogOnX I’ll be the pregnant whale running around like a headless chicken – come say hi and bring cake!
Thank you for stopping by! Check out my latest post here.
Love as always!
*Don’t Forget you can sign up to my newsletter quick and easily by entering your details in the sidebar.*
If you want to know more about me head over to this page. Do you like posts like this? It’s free and easy to follow me on Bloglovin. Don’t forget to check out my YouTube channel where I post beauty, life, shopping and make-up related videos. You can find all of my social media links in the side bar! Thanks so much for reading!