I’ve always been a fan of beauty boxes that you get through the door for a well-deserved pamper. I like the surprise of not knowing what’s inside the box plus the extra beauty of discovering a new favourite product. Of course, when I heard of Baby2Body and The Pamper Box for Pregnancy that they do I was very excited!
Baby2Body – The Pamper Box for Pregnancy
The Pamper Box for Pregnancy is filled with a selection of ‘safe to use’ in pregnancy items. The box is priced at £25.00 plus standard delivery which is £5.00 for the UK (other countries may vary)
So, what’s inside the box:
- Baby2Body Zippered Wash Bag – Perfect for taking to the hospital and storing all your essentials.
- Bloom & Blossom -Anti Stretch Mark Cream 30 ml
- Pukka Organic Three Ginger Tea x2
- Pukka Organic Mother Kind Pregnancy Tea x2
- Aurelia Pro Biotic Skincare – Botanical Cream Deodorant 5g
- Inca Non-Slip Hair Ties x6
- PHYTO – 30 ml Phytokeratine Extreme Cream Hair Care
- Lucy Annabella – Graceful Organic Treatment Oil 10 ml
- Original Beans – Piura Porcelena 75% exotic chocolate x2
- Pregnacare – Liquid Pregnancy Supplement 200ml
- Blistex – Daily Lip Conditioner 7ml
- Myrtle & Maude – Mum-to-be Organic Herbal Tea x1
There was also money off codes:
- 25% off Bloom & [email protected] bloomandblossom.com
- 10% off Lucy Annabella @ lucyannabella.com
- 10% off Aurelia Skincare @ aureliaskincare.com
What Did I Think?
I think that The Pamper Box for Pregnancy contained a wide range of different products that are perfect for Mummies to be! I loved the Baby2Body wash bag and think this is a great size for packing with essentials for when the time comes to visit the hospital. Although not all the products were full size they were a decent size to sample and then decide to re purchase. I often find that sample sizes are too small and therefore you don’t really get an accurate representation of whether you like the product or not! I didn’t find that with any of the products within the box and felt that the sizes were very generous.
The products included were appropriate and useful. I really liked trying the selection of tea and the Blistex Daily Lip Conditioner has been very useful for moisturising my dry lips! I had never thought about taking Pregnacare in liquid form and with morning sickness I have struggled with swallowing pills so this was very helpful for me!
In my opinion this would be a great gift for someone who is pregnant and I myself would have loved to receive a pamper box like this. I think that for some women especially as I have detailed myself – pregnancy isn’t always glamorous and the idea of having some pregnancy safe products to pamper myself with would really pick up my mood and make me feel better.
Thank you so much for stopping by! If you liked this post be sure to check out this one!
Love as always!
More From Me
*Don’t Forget you can sign up to my newsletter quick and easily by entering your details in the sidebar.*
If you want to know more about me head over to this page. Don’t forget to check out my YouTube channel where I post beauty, life, shopping and make-up related videos. You can find all of my social media links in the side bar! Thanks so much for reading!
*I received a sample of The Pamper Box for Pregnancy on a gifting basis in return for an honest review. As always all views, opinions and words remain my own. Some images were provided. For more information on any of this please head over to this page.