As part of ‘The Garden Project’ I was introduced to a fabulous brand that I just had to share with you! If you know me you will know I have a love for all things pastel shaded and girly and my garden wouldn’t be mine without some accessories to match my taste and Flying Tiger had my back with this!
Flying Tiger Copenhagen is a Danish design store that holds a lot of goodies and surprises – most of which are right up my street. They have stores nationwide filled to the brim with quirky and different products that all have a place in my home!
The best part about Flying Tiger is that all of their products are affordable but fantastic quality.
What Goodies Did I Get?
I picked up a few different goodies that I felt fit right in with not only ‘The Garden Project’ but my personality too. Here is a look at what I got:
- 2 x Hanging Vases one in black and one in pale pink! These cute vases are just £3.00 each and add a beautiful splash of colour and are such a different and unique design!
- 2 x Seed Packets – Such simple to plant and maintain they are perfect for the hanging vases and only £1.00 for both!
- Mini Pink Gardening Rake – Just £2.00 and made from a strong metal it makes weeding those borders more fun and exciting!
- Green Pruning Shears – Just £4.00 each and really effective and useful for those jobs around the garden!
- Mint Green Mini Watering Can. – For a cute factor alone this is the best! This is practical and perfect for watering those hanging vases. It’s a metal material so sturdy, useful and strong!
What Did I Think?
I think all of the products are fabulous quality and the prices are absolutely amazing. Everything is built to last so not just a fad type product. I have to admit I have bought similar in the past only to throw it out. I’ve actually put these products to the test and I am very impressed with the actual practicality behind the products. Everything fits in with my personality and style and just adds that extra touch to my home and garden that it was lacking a little. I would definitely recommend these products to other people. Especially if you are wanting to add a bit of fun and colour into their lives. You can do this without losing the practical and useful side.
More from Flying Tiger
Find out more from Flying Tiger including where your nearest store is from their website here.
Whilst you’re at it give them a cheeky follow on Twitter – BUT BE WARNED: You will end up lusting over their wonderful selection of products!!
Thank you so much for stopping by! If you want to check out some other great reviews don’t forget to head over here. Love as always!
*Don’t Forget you can sign up to my newsletter quick and easily by entering your details in the sidebar.*
If you want to know more about me head over to this page. Do you like posts like this? It’s free and easy to follow me on Bloglovin. Don’t forget to check out my YouTube channel where I post beauty, life, shopping and make-up related videos. You can find all of my social media links in the side bar! Thanks so much for reading!
*I was sent these products on a gifting basis in return for an honest review. As always all words, opinions and views are my own. This post may contain affiliate links for more information on any of this please head over to this page.