Super Easy Loaded Halloween Bark Recipe
Halloween is one of my families favourite holidays to celebrate. We like to get dressed up, decorate the house and invite people over!! I just love making this Super Easy Loaded Halloween Bark to serve to guests or give out to trick or treaters!
Super easy Loaded Halloween Bark Recipe
What You Will Need:
- White Cooking Chocolate – As much as you want to make
- Orange Gel Food Colouring
- Black Gel Food Colouring
- Halloween Themed Goodies to Decorate we used Ghost Marshmallows, Halloween Sprinkles and Halloween Coloured Sweets
What You Will Need To Do:
- Line a baking tray with grease proof paper.
- Melt half the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of hot water.
- Place the food colouring containers in a bowl of hot water. (Heating the colours up before adding to the chocolate helps prevent the chocolate from seizing and becoming crumbly.)
- Once the chocolate has melted remove the bowl from the pan and add in the remainder of the chocolate and stir until melted.
- Pour out the chocolate onto the lined baking tray. Randomly dot a small amount of food colouring into the melted chocolate and swirl into a pattern.
- Load up the melted chocolate with your goodies however you desire.
- Chill in the fridge until solid.
- Once the chocolate is firm snap into pieces and serve. You can put into clear bags and tie with ribbon for a handy gift for parties or trick or treaters!
Making this Super Easy Loaded Halloween Bark is one of Henry’s favourites because it is so simple and he can decorate however he likes!
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Love as always!
*Don’t Forget you can sign up to my newsletter quick and easily by entering your details in the sidebar.*
If you want to know more about me head over to this page. Don’t forget to check out my YouTube channel where I post beauty, life, shopping and make-up related videos. You can find all of my social media links in the side bar! Thanks so much for reading!